Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 29, 2024, 02:11:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to complain resident hanging wet clothes?  (Read 56874 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2007, 02:17:54 AM »

Why not consider washing and hanging it out in the evening? And with the help of the condensing unit when you on your air con at night, it speed up the drying process, as good as a dryer.

I handwash my hubby, baby and my clothes and hang it out around 8 pm. By tomorrow's 2 pm, it's dry (actually, it's mostly dry in the morning). I did bring it back inside to hang, scared that it'll rain in the middle of the night, but since I slept around 11 pm, and with the help of the air con or evening wind, so far no problem.

Wah. So smart. Must learn from you and save some $$

I'm not smart, only feel that complaining won't solve the problem so might as well think of alternative ways.

Advertisement

Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2007, 02:51:44 AM »

This problem exist since singapore has high rise building. Even after many decade, the problem still exist. Human behavious doesn't change much but technology does. Get a dryer or washing machine with dryer if your neighbour above you doesn't compromise with you. Just my 2 cents.
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2007, 02:59:48 AM »

Why not consider washing and hanging it out in the evening? And with the help of the condensing unit when you on your air con at night, it speed up the drying process, as good as a dryer.

I handwash my hubby, baby and my clothes and hang it out around 8 pm. By tomorrow's 2 pm, it's dry (actually, it's mostly dry in the morning). I did bring it back inside to hang, scared that it'll rain in the middle of the night, but since I slept around 11 pm, and with the help of the air con or evening wind, so far no problem.

Wah. So smart. Must learn from you and save some $$

probably install some pipe around all the neighbours' compressor into my hanging area to fasten the process. Dun have to even switch on my air-con ... Smiley

gotta hand it to you for having the most cost savings idea my fren..  Grin

there is always one mountain taller than the other mountain ... hahaha

Thought by thought and action by action ...
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2007, 01:18:32 AM »

how do you know they are hanging wet clothes if you are not around ... and how do you know its them again ... Smiley

My helper tells me.. she stayed at home.. The first time i saw it with my own eyes, so went up to tell them off
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: