Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 29, 2024, 04:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate drivers parking at LRT station outside Punggol Plaza  (Read 70636 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »

Agree! One stone 2 birds.
Teach those illegal parkers a lesson and make our tax paid worthwhile.
Just tell them illegal parking problem along Punggol Field outside PP.  mad
Traffic Police Hotline: 1800 5471818
TOLL FREE anyway.
Good good! Thanks for the number!!

I think this is the minimum we can help to keep the road outside PP free from illegal parking and prevent unnecessary accidents.
Two days ago, while driving pass PP, I saw one person taking photographs of those illegal parked cars outside PP.
He looks like a professional photographer. Now sure if he's from some media or just taking those photos for submitting to TP.
Whatever it is, as long as we don't park there, we dun run the risk of getting a $70 summon or photos of our vehicles circulated on the internet.
Good luck to those who still think that saving $0.50 or $1 is worth the trouble.

Funny, I thought PP is FREE parking for first hour?

Just read the previous postings on this thread and you will realise how ugly Sinkies can get

Not surprising, isn't it?

I was driving along this '2 lane converted into 1 lane'(due to left lane always illegally parked by cars) road Punggol Field 2 days ago.
Suddenly one of the parked car just came out of it's 'illegal lot', and I was shocked why he didnt even bother to check for oncoming cars.
I called traffic police hotline becos i think this illegal parkers really too much.
But to my surprise, noone pick up. I tot suppose to be hotline?
End up I dial 999 and inform the police. Told them traffic police line noone answer.
I think from now on, I'll just dial 999. easier also. 3 numbers only.

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »

Agree! One stone 2 birds.
Teach those illegal parkers a lesson and make our tax paid worthwhile.
Just tell them illegal parking problem along Punggol Field outside PP.  mad
Traffic Police Hotline: 1800 5471818
TOLL FREE anyway.
Good good! Thanks for the number!!

I think this is the minimum we can help to keep the road outside PP free from illegal parking and prevent unnecessary accidents.
Two days ago, while driving pass PP, I saw one person taking photographs of those illegal parked cars outside PP.
He looks like a professional photographer. Now sure if he's from some media or just taking those photos for submitting to TP.
Whatever it is, as long as we don't park there, we dun run the risk of getting a $70 summon or photos of our vehicles circulated on the internet.
Good luck to those who still think that saving $0.50 or $1 is worth the trouble.

Funny, I thought PP is FREE parking for first hour?

Just read the previous postings on this thread and you will realise how ugly Sinkies can get

Not surprising, isn't it?

I was driving along this '2 lane converted into 1 lane'(due to left lane always illegally parked by cars) road Punggol Field 2 days ago.
Suddenly one of the parked car just came out of it's 'illegal lot', and I was shocked why he didnt even bother to check for oncoming cars.
I called traffic police hotline becos i think this illegal parkers really too much.
But to my surprise, noone pick up. I tot suppose to be hotline?
End up I dial 999 and inform the police. Told them traffic police line noone answer.
I think from now on, I'll just dial 999. easier also. 3 numbers only.

They are waiting for pay rise before they decide if they need the "bonus"
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »

Sg mata really good life.
No wonder I see more and more chubby versions of them these days. So cute....haha....
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2007, 06:52:52 AM »

Sg mata really good life.
No wonder I see more and more chubby versions of them these days. So cute....haha....

Police version of Teletubbies?  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: