Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 29, 2024, 06:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol 21 or Punggol 2121???  (Read 46908 times)
sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »

democracy?

比上不足,比下有余。

there are ppl better off and there are ppl worse off... how to fight? how to compare? if we compare with other advanced countries in the rest of the world but they compare with fellow asian countries, u also LL right??

then there are reasonings like too much democracy can be harmful. like ppl start shooting ppl etc, rioting and having strikes, then no more safe etc... so how much democracy is too much? and how little is too little? 见仁见智...

do i believe there's democracy in singapore? yes.
no one says u cannot vote for opposition during elections right???

but how much democracy? i hv absolutely no idea... can u tell me??

Advertisement

RedDevil

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2007, 04:47:03 AM »

democracy?

比上不足,比下有余。

there are ppl better off and there are ppl worse off... how to fight? how to compare? if we compare with other advanced countries in the rest of the world but they compare with fellow asian countries, u also LL right??

then there are reasonings like too much democracy can be harmful. like ppl start shooting ppl etc, rioting and having strikes, then no more safe etc... so how much democracy is too much? and how little is too little? 见仁见智...

do i believe there's democracy in singapore? yes.
no one says u cannot vote for opposition during elections right???

but how much democracy? i hv absolutely no idea... can u tell me??
You are not wrong, there are ppl better off and there are ppl worse off. You can have strict rules and regulation to keep the society in order, but not using upgrading or better facilities to treaten the people to vote for them. You can vote for opposition but you will be treaten with something lor. Cry
Politics are dirty, in order to get the vote, anything also can do, any promise also can give.
OK, Sorry, lets not talk about politics these kind of 'blood boiled' issue.
So after the recent exhibition, anyone heard of anything when the Punggol 21+ development going to kick off?
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2007, 10:31:51 AM »

Must test the soil 1st. Maybe after testing the entire project must scrap due to weak soil condition (cannot withstand tremors, a lot lately).
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »

Must test the soil 1st. Maybe after testing the entire project must scrap due to weak soil condition (cannot withstand tremors, a lot lately).

That's a good one...so Punggol 21 plus cannot happen liao!!!!!! So PM and Mahbow Tan got another excuse because of recent earthquake no viable to invest in Punggol after all...

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: