Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 27, 2024, 05:24:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Treetop Green HDB Flats  (Read 32038 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 10:12:28 AM »

and also green people

Advertisement

ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »

I'm not surprised that its oversubscribed.. HDB has been building up the demand for new flats over these period man... a little bit of gimmicks and pple come rushing..

actually these pple are taking a big risk... whether they can sell their flat in future without making a loss is really the big question mark.. Huh? how many of us will pay $370k to buy a resale 5 rm??  Huh? Huh?
property is on the boom now but when prices falls, they'll be the 1st to get hit..

sigh.. hope the pple who bought dun go 'green' paying for the flat... 
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 12:55:34 PM »

The higher the price of the new flats the better. Tis means tat the base price of the entire district is higher and ur flat can fetch a higher price in future. Lets see how Punggol is like 10yrs later. In the past, pple hated bishan. Spreading ghost stories. But now, look at bishan, its another mini town.

The moral of the story is people who take the risk earn the rewards. I am optimistic over Punggol development. I ve faith tat it will happen. No place in Singapore is perfect anyway.
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »

I'm not surprised that its oversubscribed.. HDB has been building up the demand for new flats over these period man... a little bit of gimmicks and pple come rushing..

actually these pple are taking a big risk... whether they can sell their flat in future without making a loss is really the big question mark.. Huh? how many of us will pay $370k to buy a resale 5 rm??  Huh? Huh?
property is on the boom now but when prices falls, they'll be the 1st to get hit..

sigh.. hope the pple who bought dun go 'green' paying for the flat... 

Yup, I think its a bit over-hype. A simple question: If they could not even maintain the existing HDB flats in Punggol, put yourself in 10 years and I think Treetop will most likely really become a giant treetop. Its a simple logic. Look around you in Block 18X series, the blocks near Mee Toh. There are many other issues under the complaint section. Just judge it yourself. I cannot help but feeling this way. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: