Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 27, 2024, 05:33:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Treetop Green HDB Flats  (Read 32039 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 07:32:16 PM »

$370K for a 5-rm flat in Punggol? with 2 major pollutions?

amenities are small matters, very easy to build like lego.

2 major pollutions are unavoidable. in 10 yrs' time, don't tell me these future Green Punggolians are unable to smell and hear the pollutions mah?

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2007, 01:36:13 AM »

i dont know whether to cry or to laugh for those who book the overprice flat

for your info
if that flat is up
and there's a few empty unit
when comes to WIS, the price will be much much cheaper

btw
anyone from the orange block that have the security features?

i know last time HDB said all the future punggols flat will have these kinda features
till now?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? clapping

the building rate is so slow for our developement
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 02:35:56 AM »

I know, can you believe it takes 5 years to build Coralinus? My friend got a cluster landed property and all 30 units takes only 1.5 years to build, must be quick drying cement that they use. Our side might be using slow drying cement, that is why it takes so long.  Tongue
Magical

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 08:02:45 AM »

$370K for a 5-rm flat in Punggol? with 2 major pollutions?

amenities are small matters, very easy to build like lego.

2 major pollutions are unavoidable. in 10 yrs' time, don't tell me these future Green Punggolians are unable to smell and hear the pollutions mah?

I've been living in Edgedale Green for a month. Actually I am ok with the flying air planes above me. It's not as freq as Boon Lay area. As for the smell pollution, I am directly facing to the sea, the wind is very strong, but till now I never smell that stuff you are refering to... How's the smell like? And which blk u live?

Never regret on the location I choose, quite optimistic on the development. I understand that it's hard for the senior punggolians to wait for so long with such limited stuffs... But as you can see the popular area now in S'pore is Punggol. Government trying to build more flats near to the MRT, soon maybe few years from now, we will hear some good news on the central... Soon I believe...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: