Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 27, 2024, 07:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Treetop Green HDB Flats  (Read 32041 times)
ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 11:52:12 AM »

The higher the price of the new flats the better. Tis means tat the base price of the entire district is higher and ur flat can fetch a higher price in future. Lets see how Punggol is like 10yrs later. In the past, pple hated bishan. Spreading ghost stories. But now, look at bishan, its another mini town.

The moral of the story is people who take the risk earn the rewards. I am optimistic over Punggol development. I ve faith tat it will happen. No place in Singapore is perfect anyway.

i sure hope so PPG, hope your prediction will come true..  thumbs up

but i think its pretty ridiculous that a 'green' flat can cost 100 grand more than a normal one.. wat they use this extra amount for sure beats me...  angry

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 12:16:51 PM »

The higher the price of the new flats the better. Tis means tat the base price of the entire district is higher and ur flat can fetch a higher price in future. Lets see how Punggol is like 10yrs later. In the past, pple hated bishan. Spreading ghost stories. But now, look at bishan, its another mini town.

The moral of the story is people who take the risk earn the rewards. I am optimistic over Punggol development. I ve faith tat it will happen. No place in Singapore is perfect anyway.

i sure hope so PPG, hope your prediction will come true..  thumbs up

but i think its pretty ridiculous that a 'green' flat can cost 100 grand more than a normal one.. wat they use this extra amount for sure beats me...  angry

I think lets have a basic calcualtion, are we able to save through "Green" over a lets say 10 year on your PUB bills??
100K / 10 / 12 = $833.30. So are we expectin our bills to be closed to $1000.
Frackly not too sure if it will increase our flat, but i only hope the buyer dun jump after buying the flats which already cost 100K over the average price in punggol.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 05:56:24 PM »

but nowadays, property prices are crazy , all talking about million dollars.

Seems at the peak now, this is a dangerous sign means recession is coming.

US already has the sign of recession now. Company cutting down staff and all that.

Keep hard cash first, wait till property price drop then will seize the opportunity. who knows out of job leh?
Tigger

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 09:46:06 PM »

Quite impractical to use a sink over the toilet bowl.... fine if u want to wash your hands... but what if you want to handwash your clothers in the sink? Won't it overflow?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: