Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 11:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merciwash Mobile Grooming & Car Care Wholesale  (Read 24878 times)
merciwash

Quality car care just a phone call away.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 10:10:38 AM »

Today there was light showers over the whole of singapore. And there i was at Pasir Ris doing the grooming for Jonathan for his purple honda. As he told me he was going to use his car later i give him the quick dry anti-static sealent for his car. This is a new sealent which i specially brought in for light colour car to keep it looking cleaner and whiter longer, as well as for rainy days to speed up the full curing time of sealent. But the shine on the door panel was not that good as there seems to be a slight tone difference on the side as it seems to be a bit lighter. So i layered a layer of the gloss enhancer sealent to even out the colour distribution bring the colour between the side and the top closer to each other. The gloss enhancer is what i used to adjust the tone differents.

And this is what happened although the sealent is not fully cured and it was raining outside. But by tomorrow he will be very happy as the shine is still being brought our until now.

Quality car care just a phone call away. Wholesale of some of the most user friendly product around.

Advertisement

merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 11:11:54 AM »

This morning went to Chris's place to groom his car. He took up the Package A Full Grooming package. There was some odour lingering from the previous owner so i recommended that he get some charcoal and wrap it in a cloth and put it somewhere to absorb the smell. As a second line of protection i recommended that he put some pandan leaf or air freshener in the car.

Quality car care just a phone call away. Wholesale of some of the most user friendly product around.
merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »

Bro Roy is getting married tomorrow so he took the Package A Full grooming. For his car as well as his dad's. Another bro was washing his car beside me and saw the result got my number and made a booking next month.

merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 07:24:28 AM »

Bro Patrick was intro to my services quite some time back but lost the number. By accident he found my number and give me a call after hearing from some of his pals about us.

His car really went through some of the worst condition. As he's working in a construction firm running between various sites. When we saw his Mazda 3 this is how his car look like. The paint is dull and faded plus the surface feels like sand paper. There seems to be a bit of molding on the leather also.

Well i recommended him the Package A Full grooming and this is what happened.

Comment by Patrick : Really good work i will let my guys see this, now i can really see my face from the car even the reflection is clear.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: