Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 11:25:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merciwash Mobile Grooming & Car Care Wholesale  (Read 24879 times)
merciwash

Quality car care just a phone call away.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 08:52:37 AM »

Today specially did the grooming for my childhood friend Bro Jiapeng. After seeing what i did for his brother's car he made an appointment and met me at my house. He has been using a well known brand of car care from the shop until now.

Well this is what his car look like before.

He was quite surprise at the quality of my product and the easy of use of it. As well as the result afterward, even now the shine is still increasing.

Before he left he brought from me a bottle of carwash, interior dressing and gloss enhancer.

Quality car care just a phone call away. Wholesale of some of the most user friendly product around.

Advertisement

merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »

Around monday bro Fadeli made an arragement for his cousin bro Saini to have his car groomed by us. His cousin highly recommeded us for the grooming session. So he picked the Package A Full grooming And see the result.

Bro Saini even told me my picture was not well taken should get a better camera. Hmmm i think its time to do that. So i made sure this time there is proof that his car is that shiny.

Quality car care just a phone call away. Wholesale of some of the most user friendly product around.
merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 04:03:40 PM »

Today i got the chance to groom Bro Riff's Yellow Integra at Ang Mo Kio. He took up the Package A Full grooming for both External and Internal. Another 2 customer of his took my number after seeing the result. And i even did a little demo of what i can do on their car.

And this is the result.

merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »

Bro Dan give me a call after seeing what we did in the forum. As he is going for a wedding tomorrow i give him a special package which is not available for the moment. As i don't have any spare change so i give him a new package.

Everything is the same except for the sealant(anti-static) and a topping over of a high gloss liquid wax.

I bought in this sealant specially for all light colour cars. There is no carnauba in this sealant and well as the wax. This sealant is design for layering as well as for its quick drying properties. While the wax is a high gloss liquid wax which is easy on and easy off.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: