Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 05:13:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Video and Transcript of speech (Penny Low & Teo Chee Hean) 15 Jul 07  (Read 8927 times)
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 10:34:16 PM »

Well done  clapping clapping clapping

For the Better Future to all Punggolians  waving waving waving

Advertisement

zzprincess

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 11:52:20 AM »

i was not happy that the racial harmony day ended so late. i stayed in the cluster of flats near the area, and it ended 10.30pm. my baby girl can't zzz due to the noise. event shld hv plan to end at 9pm latest. it was a sunday and there are pple who hv to work next day!!
desmondeve

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 07:54:21 AM »

said no action what the point.they said no action u oso cannot sue them.before i purschase punggol flat 6yrs ago already every year heard those mp announcement and plan.before election come more announcement n plan.after that still the same.but their salary keep improve punggol still the same.they are actor from tcs,watch n listen den clip hand.finish 1 show juz wait for another show.i use to it,any new announcement juz treat as they are acting a new comedy.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »

in and out of the ear.

They have to make themselves worth $11,000 MP allowance every month.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: