Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 03:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Experienced! Punggol Plaza Clinic #01  (Read 33972 times)
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 02:21:35 AM »

me old?Huh?Huh?
huarghahahaha

anyway glad bro hanz kids are ok

start with feet first
as we do not want them to be in shock
by spraying on their head

particular area to spray/sponge longer is private parts, buttock, armpit, neck and behind the neck and behind the ears
this are the area that is hot
thats why thermometer is taken at those area apart from the mouth
the point of showering is to slowdown the temperature from getting to the head/brain

Advertisement

hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 05:53:31 AM »

thanks bros.......
CheongKing

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 04:16:08 AM »

My daughter got a high fever (40 deg) at ard 9.30pm, so we rush to Punggol Plaza where there is a Clinic which open till 10pm, grd flr.   I drove there an drop off my daughter and wife.  My wife rush to the clinic carrying my daughter. 

My wife saw the staff there, an aunty.  Told her my daughter got a high fever. The aunty so rudely told my wife, NO DOCTOR! WE CLOSING!.   It's only 9.45pm, but the sign say open till 10pm.   Guess wat, the aunty come out and close the shatter infront of my wife and daughter.   So heartless and rude. My daughter vomited all over the floor at the drop-off pt.   I felt so fed-up n wish my daughter should have vomited at the aunty in the clinic.   

I will never go to that clinic anymore and if i know who is the doctor, i will tell him/her the attitude of his/her staff.  Bad image for a medical industry.

U can logged a complain to MOH for this..
I understand that when a patient turn up at the clinich.. The doc must by hook or by crook see the patient.
Go complain.
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 11:21:26 AM »

Looks like lately there were quite a number of little kids having fever, guess must be the weather.  Last week my baby gal (8 mths plus) was also down with fever, got once up till 40 degree too. We rush her down to KKH, the doctor said was caused by some viral infection. But thank God, within 3 days her fever subsided. But after that she started to develop rushes all over her face and body. Then we brought her to the doctor again, and guess what the doc said, she was having some false measer and it will goes off within 2 to 3 days time.  And really it did went off within 3rd day.  Indeed we had learnt from this experience that we shouldn't take a child's sickness for granted, no doubt waking up every hourly at night to measure her temperature and to sponge her was very tiring, but in fact this experience had drawn us closer to our gal and to treasure her even more. hehe..  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: