Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 05:56:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigarette Ash  (Read 27543 times)
puffy_frog

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 11:37:29 PM »

I have yet to encounter a smoker that consider others before they light up.... Do you?

dude, I must say... u must be damned suay thru out your life. 

Advertisement

rusher

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »

Quit smoking,since it's so expensive to smoke. $11 for a pack of 20 sticks.Don't know how much for the cancer treatment 20 years later.It's always your love one that suffer from your second hand smoke. Undecided Undecided Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

to quit or not to quit is up to the smokers ownself. respect each others freedom.

anw, those might not be ashes. Punggol are all the while dusty, esp for those that are near to expressway or main road.

Yeah i agree with puffy

how can a smoker contribute to the dust in the whole house ......Wink please dont see smoker as someone bad

Thank u

thumbs up smoking smoking smoking

are u in the Rush!!!
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »

Quit smoking,since it's so expensive to smoke. $11 for a pack of 20 sticks.Don't know how much for the cancer treatment 20 years later.It's always your love one that suffer from your second hand smoke. Undecided Undecided Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

to quit or not to quit is up to the smokers ownself. respect each others freedom.

anw, those might not be ashes. Punggol are all the while dusty, esp for those that are near to expressway or main road.

Yes...you have the freedom to smoke...but I am entitled to the freedom NOT to be a secondhand smoker.
Learn to respect others before you can expect others to respect you.

U sound offensive.

btw, have i ever smoke and puff into your face?
u have the freedom to stay away from smokers. they dun control ur legs.

Exhaust from cars is definitely much more toxic, and u have the freedom to live inside a mountain, will u?
or would u like govt to ban cars too?

And do I have the freedom of having a proper lunch in food centres without noisy kids who run ard and littered the florr with food? or even read in peace without childeren running ard chasing and laffing in library?? do we need govt to ban kids from food centre and library??

each of us got our own living space. Just becoz ur leg doesn't know how to bring ur nose away from smokers, and u claimed that u dun have a freedom to be away from ciggy.

asking ppl to respect u before u respecting others??
hah! talking abt respect, I dun think ppl like u who totally brush others one-side deserve any.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

are u in the Rush!!!
Cryptica

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 11:50:24 AM »

this is just like the "Chicken n Egg" Question.. Argue for what? It's not gonna change me from a smoker to a non-smoker. As along as we are doing our part in avoiding lighting up at the wrong places like near kids and stuff other than that i don't give a damn u like it or not. So i'll get lung cancer... It's my own lung i'm gonna die a painful and horrible death..... So? It's still me. Please stop blaming the smokers for u non-smokers getting whatever u think u'll get by breathing in 2nd smoke. Stop and think......................Long enough? Everyone is breathing 2nd hand of EVERYTHING yes i mean everything, Car exhust, fumes from factories, fumes from burning garbage etc etc... Please next time before u try to blame smokers for you getting whatever think 1st before u say anything. pfff
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: