Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 07:59:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gangsterdale Secondary Students On The Blocks  (Read 15285 times)
se7en

Ignore
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:17:22 AM »

These Greendale Secondary School Students has been actively loitering at HDB blocks near their school, smoking, shouting, damaging the public rod iron seats under the flats. Their daily gang meeting place at Blk 174A, students squating on the ground wrapping/smoking tobacco. When residences walking past, felt threatening, because these tucked-out shirt students keep staring whoever walks past.

Have informed the school about this matter, but no action and reply from them. Wondering if there can be more police patrols around these blocks? Or can MOE deal with these New Gangs On The Blocks?

Advertisement

se7en

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 03:31:02 AM »

Those Greendale Primary School students accompanied by their maids walking past these Gangs, wondering... "Will I grow up like them? Hanging around smoking some grass???"
mmrr

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 11:46:17 PM »

mad
Hi, I’m a new member in this forum n I’m so happy to find a place to comment on the Gangsterdale issue. Since I moved into Blk 174A 2 ˝ yrs ago, I started to see all the youths from the school terrorizing the void decks. Smoking, spitting, shouting, graffiti, spilling drinks n throwing rubbish all over the place. It really affects my daughter as she comes home daily by school bus. And she will be alighted at the void deck to see them doing all this terrorizing. Me n my hubby saw them many times when we are on leave. I have also emailed the school with regards to this matter but it took them 3 months to revert. And the reply was “we will send more teachers out for patrol”. U can call that simple n sweet!! But expect nothing to be done. Can we do something about it and anyone has a good idea?
Macus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 03:16:58 AM »

Call Police...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: