Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 03, 2024, 08:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gathering too noisy.. she said  (Read 19485 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 03:14:54 AM »

Haiya, anyone can be RC member. My hubby just joined lately. Told me that if you are a RC member, they help you to fix problems faster, can get a house faster, this that. Not sure how true is that.

He even asked me is there anything to bring up cos they are having meeting next Thursday. At first, I suggest about the wet clothes, then I told him, suan la, everyone knows it's not right to hang your wet clothes out in day time, but who cares? Received gentle reminder poster also like that. When they doesn't want to change, whatever you do also useless.

Since can't change the environment or people, can only change ourselves to suit the environment we lived into.

Advertisement

waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 03:22:28 AM »

Haiya, anyone can be RC member. My hubby just joined lately. Told me that if you are a RC member, they help you to fix problems faster, can get a house faster, this that. Not sure how true is that.

He even asked me is there anything to bring up cos they are having meeting next Thursday. At first, I suggest about the wet clothes, then I told him, suan la, everyone knows it's not right to hang your wet clothes out in day time, but who cares? Received gentle reminder poster also like that. When they doesn't want to change, whatever you do also useless.

Since can't change the environment or people, can only change ourselves to suit the environment we lived into.

can get your hubby's help to sort out the noisy aircraft as soon ... cheer big big Smiley

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 04:44:18 AM »

Ah ya, why I didn't think of that before? The most unbearable problem is the airplane. Ok, will sms him later. If not, sure forget heh heh

waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 04:56:53 AM »

thankz alot ... meanwhile, I am 'engaging' Penny Low ... wrote her a email and she has forwarded to Mindef for recommendation. Still awaiting Mindef's action. Get your hubby to use an alternate approach as well ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: