Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 05, 2024, 10:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stop a smoker from smoking downstairs  (Read 40315 times)
eniroc

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »

im a non-smoker...but it's their freedom to smoke in their hse..can't say anything...the world can't go the way we want...we have to accept it i guess...i can't possibly go upstairs/downstairs..knock on the family's door and say pls go dwnstairs to smoke if they wanna smoke...invading their rights already...maybe they are real nice ppl..but becoz they smoke...we see them in another way....hmmm...abit unfair to them oso... Cheesy..no offence ok..im juz saying how i feel =)...but how to force hubbie to quit smoking lei???

he say when i agree to get preg he will quit...threatened lei!!!  head banging
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 11:29:12 AM by eniroc » Logged

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 12:17:31 PM »

Smokers, go ahead and smoke. But pse:
1) watch if the ash will fly into some else's hse - U wldnt want ur hse to be dirtied so pse not dirty others'
2) see who lives below - there are many babies in the estate if ur neighbour downstairs has a newborn or toddler, its not very nice to keep emitting still air to their hse
3) Go to the void deck - Since its so huge and airy, i dun see y u cant smoke there instead.

Or you could smoke in your place, but close all windows. Hahaha
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »

OFF TOPIC: Americano, congrats of achieving Hero member now.
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2007, 09:34:56 PM »

im a non-smoker...but it's their freedom to smoke in their hse..can't say anything...the world can't go the way we want...we have to accept it i guess...i can't possibly go upstairs/downstairs..knock on the family's door and say pls go dwnstairs to smoke if they wanna smoke...invading their rights already...maybe they are real nice ppl..but becoz they smoke...we see them in another way....hmmm...abit unfair to them oso... Cheesy..no offence ok..im juz saying how i feel =)...but how to force hubbie to quit smoking lei???

he say when i agree to get preg he will quit...threatened lei!!!  head banging

Say yes and get him to quit for good, for your future baby's sake. Show him what I've posted on the ill effects of smoking for a unborn infant. And if by your 8th pregnancy, he has not yet quit... Give up! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: