Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 29, 2024, 02:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to complain resident hanging wet clothes?  (Read 56859 times)
jaymee

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2007, 03:17:09 AM »

muz be too 'kiasu' and set the highest lah ... faster and save more money ... hahaha

i do it all in half load.....gas dryer is 6kg load but washing machine is 5kg load....however, i do it in half load, seems faster.....that way somehow

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2007, 03:22:06 AM »

For my family and my lifestyle, dryers doesn't suit us at all. Wasting a lot of electricity.

On top of that it is already very hot in the kitchen plus the aircon ledge. If another dryer spin in the hot afternoon, wow.....my house is oven. Can bake a cake already.
jaymee

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2007, 03:25:24 AM »

and spin the fastest .... Smiley

spin fast will make clothes more wrinkle and more difficult to iron.

When i was buying my washer, took the benefit of the doubt recommendation by Courts promotor that the rotary breaker (something in the middle that has wings) will help to break the spinning cycle.
The brand is fisher&Paykel. My ideal one is the tilt drum from Panasonic but seems not available to view at Courts. Then again, all I need is one that meet the needs.
jaymee

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2007, 03:27:56 AM »

For my family and my lifestyle, dryers doesn't suit us at all. Wasting a lot of electricity.

On top of that it is already very hot in the kitchen plus the aircon ledge. If another dryer spin in the hot afternoon, wow.....my house is oven. Can bake a cake already.

I moved the dryer to the end next to the window and point the pipe out of the window.  clapping
Got a kitchen door also which will help keep out the heat   cheers
I dun get direct sun at my unit, maybe that's y it's kooler.
Then again, hanging tek kor during the hotsun isn;t it worst? Takes longer, whereas, putting clothes into the dryer takes less tha 5 min?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: