Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 05:46:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to complain resident whom has washing machine's noise on the whole day?!  (Read 8607 times)
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 02:02:13 AM »

Hi, You may want to consider this for your next purchase :
1) Front loading machine consumes 40% less water than top loading.
2) Front loading machine consumes 50 % less electricity than top loading
3) Front loading machine consumes less detergent than top loading
4) Front loading machine dries cloth better in spin cycle than top loading

Maybe I didn't do my homework but I always thot top loading saves water and electricity???

woooo~ Thomson top loading WM! i like!! very long lasting WM, the clothes come out clean and best of all, straight!! i never need to iron my school uniforms when i was in sec sch cos my mum was using it!!! and of course must immediately take up hang to dry... but some WM u take out only already all crumply, like those in local uni hostels...

Thomson is one of the leading WM brands for top loading. However, it is also rather ex compared with other brands...

Advertisement

sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 02:11:37 AM »

Maybe I didn't do my homework but I always thot top loading saves water and electricity???

woooo~ Thomson top loading WM! i like!! very long lasting WM, the clothes come out clean and best of all, straight!! i never need to iron my school uniforms when i was in sec sch cos my mum was using it!!! and of course must immediately take up hang to dry... but some WM u take out only already all crumply, like those in local uni hostels...

Thomson is one of the leading WM brands for top loading. However, it is also rather ex compared with other brands...
i tot front loading use more water too, i think heard my parents mention b4... not sure though...

yea it's rather expensive! normal ones cost around 400+ but thomson top-loading ones cost over 800+... but also much higher lifespan and better quality wash so really worth it wor!!! i hope i will be able to persuade my boyfriend and his parents to get that when it's time for them to change WM... afterall i'm moving into their place in future, have to use also. dun like their current WM  Lips Sealed

sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 02:30:46 AM »

i did a search and it was interesting to see that there's actually a thread dedicated to thomson WMs in sgbride forum...

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/409/478203.html?1155796912
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/409/358689.html (same thread continue)

if we wanna continue to discuss abt this, then better start one in general solely on washing machines as i think this thread is getting kinda out of point...  Undecided

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 02:35:15 AM »

For Thomson, the load is also small - 5kg wash, for about $800+. If you want bigger load, may cost as high as $1400! But yes, quality is there. After 10 yrs, my machine began to protest by being noisy but actually, still can be used. I have another friend who got married around the same time as I, 2 WM already spoilt now, she is using the 3rd one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: