Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 28, 2024, 06:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate drivers parking at LRT station outside Punggol Plaza  (Read 70598 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 03:41:48 AM »

From what I;ve seen of some people's behaviour.... it would seem that money is indeed more important.

Advertisement

patriktam

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »

Today got the Traffic police issuing summons for cars parked along the roads. Saw him very on till he even booked those parked along the loading and unloading bay. People who are cheating on your season car park coupons watch out!
Official

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 02:20:05 PM »

2 lanes road. 1 lane got choked with parked vehicle = become 1 lane road which it is very dangerous. When those vehicles which choked the inner lane wanted to swerve out to move off they can cause great stress to those on the moving lane. Worst if they don't check or simply wanted to cut fast into moving lane to make time for the right/U turn nearby. WOW!!  oops

I can understand how those driver's feeling of parking their vehicle there, because they wanted to make a quick run to PP or simply lazy to park their vehicles in proper allocated lot. For me, i may do such act too, but of cause i also do not wish my car got summon by uncle Sam or got bang by big lorry. It is just like when motorcycle park on the pavement principle, road user may not aware sudden swerve out vehicle from the parked vehicles.

By writing these, i am not trying to say anything bad on anyone. Just hope to improve all Punggolian's living style and safety road using.  cheers

sybersons

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 12:06:24 PM »

is it possible for the kerb to be narrowed and some waiting slots be made?
this can help solve the problem.
install a camera after the slots are done.

those who park on the road will get fined.

thats the best !
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: