Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 29, 2024, 02:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate drivers parking at LRT station outside Punggol Plaza  (Read 70634 times)
Confuz

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 07:53:24 PM »

they are cheep-po, got money buy car but no money pay for carpark. Do you all know that there already have an accident between the bus-stop and LRT station on 06/07 New Year's Eve. A child was knocked down by a car while crossing the road in front of PP, I did not see the actual accident but saw ambulance taking the child to hospital. I went down 'see see' and heard one uncle saying, the child was trying to cross the road between the cars parked beside the road, maybe the car who knocked down the child could no see him. So those cars parked there is creating potential accident to happen, it may happen to our kids or beloved one, those driver are dame inconsiderate. Every time I pass there and see so many car parked there I will usually call the TP. Hope those who "got money buy car but no $0.50" people get the $70 fine. Those who don't like it can help to call the TP also. But sorry to the car owners who parked there cause u are too cheep-po.

Agree! One stone 2 birds.
Teach those illegal parkers a lesson and make our tax paid worthwhile.
Just tell them illegal parking problem along Punggol Field outside PP.  mad
Traffic Police Hotline: 1800 5471818
TOLL FREE anyway.

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 11:51:37 PM »

they are cheep-po, got money buy car but no money pay for carpark. Do you all know that there already have an accident between the bus-stop and LRT station on 06/07 New Year's Eve. A child was knocked down by a car while crossing the road in front of PP, I did not see the actual accident but saw ambulance taking the child to hospital. I went down 'see see' and heard one uncle saying, the child was trying to cross the road between the cars parked beside the road, maybe the car who knocked down the child could no see him. So those cars parked there is creating potential accident to happen, it may happen to our kids or beloved one, those driver are dame inconsiderate. Every time I pass there and see so many car parked there I will usually call the TP. Hope those who "got money buy car but no $0.50" people get the $70 fine. Those who don't like it can help to call the TP also. But sorry to the car owners who parked there cause u are too cheep-po.

TOLL FREE anyway.

Imagine the boy is your child. I hope no one tries to be lazy and park illegally. If you having a car, regards this as lazy, what about many who don't own a car and have to walk everyday? Having a car in Spore is a luxury, not a privilege. Please don't abuse it. Cheers
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2007, 10:54:54 AM »

TOLL FREE anyway.

Imagine the boy is your child. I hope no one tries to be lazy and park illegally. If you having a car, regards this as lazy, what about many who don't own a car and have to walk everyday? Having a car in Spore is a luxury, not a privilege. Please don't abuse it. Cheers

4 limps up to support ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
SnapSnap

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 10:56:42 PM »

TOLL FREE anyway.
Good good! Thanks for the number!!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: