Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 01:30:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love the dogs, Hate the poo  (Read 12137 times)
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 04:18:27 AM »

how many dogs can one have in a hdb flat?

Advertisement

rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 08:19:27 AM »

yes..agree..dog owners should be responsible for their dog same as other pet owners..so far i see that my area dog owners are quite responsible...they clean up after their dogs have poo...every night saw them gathering around at the sidewalk near to the playground to chat/play around..maybe to release stress after a hard days work...i got my pet cat to cheer me up...haha
Marcusere

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 01:41:18 AM »

Just a quick comment.... at times, the barking of the dogs can be quite annoying during the night when the dog pack gets too rowdy... or when the owners get too chatty...haha Tongue No offence
savvygal

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 12:56:54 PM »

Dog owners who don't clean up after their dogs poo should be shamed. Or in cities such as Paris, where pple are fined if they fail to clean up after their dogs have poo-ed, perhaps it's time to implement such a system here as well. (I hear a collective moan abt hvg another fine in this "fine" city, but this is just a suggestion).

I'm not making a sweeping statement by saying that all dog owners are irresponsible. I'm referring to the selfish ones who can't care less abt others.

Anecdotal accounts on this topic seems to suggest that there's an increasing no. of irresponsible owners who allow their pets to answer nature's call anywhere, without thinking abt the consequences tt other residents may hv to face.

This is an appeal to all dog owners - just as u wd clean up after yr pet pees or poos at home, do the same when this happens outside. It's as painless as using a piece of paper to scoop it up, bag & bin it.

It's unfair to penalise pple who don't hv dogs - facing the filth is bad enough, hvg to put up with the stench is even worse, not to mention how disgusting & unhygenic it is.

Love yr dog or pet; love yr neighbours too...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: