Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 28, 2024, 05:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My aircon ledge is littered yet again..  (Read 36729 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 01:13:51 AM »

Honda, after that still any litter? Is the neighbour 1 unit above yr flat right?

Advertisement

Honda

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2006, 06:07:43 AM »

Honda, after that still any litter? Is the neighbour 1 unit above yr flat right?

Yes, its the unit above mine. Starting, they tired to play "Hide & Seek" when I called out to them at the window to stop littering. Finally, got hold of a CCTV and action starts from there. Nothings is better than catching them red-handed on video footage. It is really unforunate to end up this way with your neighbour. Good luck to u.
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 06:25:54 AM »

Makes me wonder why people do this in the first place. Has the stress of living in this country gotten to these people? Like everyone shares a common area and being neighbours and all that shouldn't they at least try to do their part..... a question only those people can answer I guess.
erase

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 10:09:08 PM »

Worst living with a group of inconsiderate neigbours around...is a nightmare...make punggol like dumping ground...which make us Lorong Harus the second...  Huh? Angry crying

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: