Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 12:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My goodness, So Terrible! Our Punggol food court sells one chicken wing at $1.50  (Read 11193 times)
jgao

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 04:26:08 AM »

maybe if you guys want to feedback ... this is the director of this koufu "pang.lim@koufu.com.sg"

Advertisement

erase

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 05:01:00 AM »

Probably...i miss this thread...i really can't believe my eyes...that Koufu is selling $1.50 for one chicken wing...  mad  Angry Roll Eyes

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
ajkwek

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 05:30:54 AM »

smoking the rent there so high ... thats why so X!!! similiar to the mall ... the bubble tea ever say in the papers that their small shop at a high rent of $3k+ ... no wonder there is so many clinics in the mall, more like Punggol Medical Plaza...

thumbs up tink opening another mall would be better for us as comsumer and for the mgt to wake up ... and look at their mall... so miserable and boring ... no pc items, no fast food maybe bcos their boss is from koufu... supermarket at level 3 so inconvenient and to return trollery must go back up to L3 ... what kinda of service is the mall or the NTUC mgt providing ... please think of the elderly and parents with kids ... the mall is not friendly to public ... especially the buses that turn in to the mall ... so dangerous...

Due to the high rental...most thing in Ponggul & SengKang is not cheap......childcare is also one of the thing that price up so high...childcare here cost about 450 plus per month but place like Jurong, clementi, bedok...they can price the childcare at 200plus to 300.....that is one thing that i have problem understanding..........
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 10:37:46 PM »

yes I agree the childcare under HDB premises charge $450/pm. Very very ridiculous. In western part with bungalow facilities charging less that $450
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: