Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 28, 2024, 06:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noises from construction sites, Sundial  (Read 31428 times)
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 10:31:10 PM »

Yes there is a law that say that u are not allow to walk naked at yr own home, unless yr neighbours can't see c.  But can e have a law that say the developer or planner of any building should take every measure to ensure privacy of the occupant eg. Not to build a flat so close to each other....hehehe

Can imagine, if my frens or relative come, they can see all the activities in the bedrooms of sundial residences at our living room, no need to buy X-rated dvd if they forgot to close their curtains.....hehehe

well......when there's an action........
time to bring out the chips and soda
and of course adjust the seat for a better viewing
 Grin

Advertisement

hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 03:08:31 AM »

Yes there is a law that say that u are not allow to walk naked at yr own home, unless yr neighbours can't see c.  But can e have a law that say the developer or planner of any building should take every measure to ensure privacy of the occupant eg. Not to build a flat so close to each other....hehehe

Can imagine, if my frens or relative come, they can see all the activities in the bedrooms of sundial residences at our living room, no need to buy X-rated dvd if they forgot to close their curtains.....hehehe

well......when there's an action........
time to bring out the chips and soda
and of course adjust the seat for a better viewing
 Grin
if really got action must call hor......hahahaha....by the way aimnfire your car is the SFZ***** is it?
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 04:39:29 AM »

bingo Wink
dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2006, 03:34:58 PM »

hello i'm new here, this is my first post, waiting for my sundial flat to be ready, but mine is the corner unit, near the lrt

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: