Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 29, 2024, 02:25:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol 21 or Punggol 2121???  (Read 46901 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2007, 11:52:41 PM »

SINGAPORE : The new Punggol 21 Plus is a long-term plan and is thus not expected to be completed in the next five years.

Minister of State for National Development, Grace Fu, says the masterplan, announced recently, will take time to study and develop.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 11:56:04 PM by Alaska » Logged

Advertisement

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 02:20:47 AM »

teo was doing quite well a couple of yrs ago but i think he's no longer well liked since the minister's pay debacle.

Ytd I saw Teo Chee Hean walked past while I was on my way to grab a cab at the main road before Punggol Plaza, I wonder why he needed 2 policemen to follow him.... scared disgruntled punggolians humtum him issit
RSKeisuke

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 03:11:01 AM »

SINGAPORE : The new Punggol 21 Plus is a long-term plan and is thus not expected to be completed in the next five years.

So within next 5 years you won't see any changes.  clapping

My guess is all soft plan only. They can at anytime, halt, suspend or cancel any of the planned developments.
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 03:24:25 AM »

from the article http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/300035/1/.html

"Punggol 21 was initiated some 10 years ago in 1996 and was pitted to be the next lively housing estate in Singapore with over 90,000 public and private units.

But then the economic crisis kicked in and demand for new flats dipped and construction slowed down."

tis is such a simple excuse to fool the people. anyway no demand for flats doesnt mean no demand for amenities for residents who took the bait and bought into PG21 right?

"But according to feedback to HDB, 81 percent of residents said they were willing to pay more for service and conservancy to enjoy the new flat designs.

About half of them said they were willing to pay above S$10 more than the usual rates."

which joker at hdb commissioned this feedback coz i sure as hell never even heard abt it until now. god our conservancy is already i think the highest in sg. im juz so sick and tired of PAP propaganda  head banging

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: