Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 28, 2024, 06:46:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop barking and leash your dogs please!  (Read 167614 times)
Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 07:11:00 AM »

Once the AVA visits this area and bring away the unlicensed and non-approved breed, there will be peace.

Hmmm..... As a resident in punggol so far I have not since any of the non-approved breeds that owners bring out. If your are talking about unlicensed may there are... But I believe if they are not causing a problem you should just leave them alone. If you call the AVA, at most they will ask you to register and pay a license for you cos they want to earn your money.... lolx...

Anyway... for those dog haters...
Just a reminder... What goes round comes around...
DON'T find means and ways to get DOGS killed or hurt or take it out on the owners just because you hate or dislike dogs!

Dog haters are always on the prowl to find the slightest fault such as dog barking, dog poo, this and that to TRY to get dog owners and dogs in trouble.
They are actually happy when they hear dogs get rounded up , taken away, put to sleep, etc.. How evil~~~
And it really saddens me to see there are still These 'handful' of barbaric people in this modern high society world.   Undecided

Advertisement

BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 08:54:25 PM »

I belive as with the subject: as long as owners leash & pick-up their 'babies' poo, owning a dog in the neighbourhood is not a problem. So we must educate the owners, the dog is innocent.

Rgds,
BlackStallion
doraemon

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2008, 04:14:31 AM »

Alaska husky is that HDB approved dog ?
I saw the owner unleashed the dog and let it run around the playground during the night time.
The dog quite big size and without muzzle.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2008, 05:42:51 AM »

is that grey and white fur?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: