Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 07:08:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop barking and leash your dogs please!  (Read 166773 times)
garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:55 AM »

Alaska husky is not an approved breed for HDB flat. For the approved breed, can refer to - http://www.ava.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/4A8CB066-DB48-440B-85A3-0598E1A55640/8606/Attach2doglicencelistofHDBapprovedbreeds.doc

Then again, having said that, I think it still boils down to owner's responsibility, the dogs are not only man's best friend but innocent too..

Advertisement

doraemon

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »

is that grey and white fur?

Yeah grey and white..
The dog quite big size.
The face of the dog  look like german shepherd.
Serene

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 02:53:38 AM »

Alaska husky is that HDB approved dog ?
I saw the owner unleashed the dog and let it run around the playground during the night time.
The dog quite big size and without muzzle.

wow thats very dangerous. May I know which playground is it? Around wat time... would want to avoid the place for the safety of my children..Sad
asdf

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 07:31:25 AM »

While you guys are throwing stones at the minority of the dog owners who disobey the law by not leashing their dogs, you forgot the majority of us who do.  And by writing down all these hurtful remarks about men's best friends to let out your feelings, you are inconsiderately provoking the whole group of us who own and love dogs. Much less when our dear ones are being referred to as "biters". 

Men "bites" too, whether physically or mentally.  And when that happens, it can kill too!

Are you or your children being bitten by any dogs in the neighbourhood?  If so, I urge you to report it to the Authorities cuz they dun act by reading the forums.  If not, please rest your case.

I was, on several occasions, irritated by running kids who screamed their lungs out. Should we tie their limbs and put a muzzle over their mouth then?? 

Dogs have lives too. They breathe, eat, drink, sleep, bathe and play like you and I. Just in a different manner and on all fours. God created dogs to be our companions, our best friends. Please dun condemn them.

I believe all, if not most, dog owners will try to adhere to the rules of owning dogs in Singapore without the need of being reminded. Otherwise, we risk the danger of our love ones being taken from us. And we definately do not want that.

Please dun make Punggol a very nasty place to stay in...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: