Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 06:03:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop barking and leash your dogs please!  (Read 166771 times)
eyeo

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2008, 05:13:29 AM »

Dear dog owners & parents to young kids,
Lets all be gracious to one another. The key word is responsibility. Everyone should do their own part..
I am a law-abiding dog owner... it is very heart warming to see my 8mth old boy getting along well with my dog, in fact they simply love each other... kissed

Advertisement

firepegasus

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »

I saw this shameless old hag pull down his pants & urinate a pillar around Blk 163A nite time, after chit chatting with his other same aged comrades.  Is he somebody's pet as well?  Whom should I report to?

head banging

lol
firepegasus

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »

once n for all, stop this endless n fruitless arguments. Bring to matter to the MP, resolve the prob....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:25:05 PM by firepegasus » Logged
crazecatz

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2008, 11:43:01 PM »

i understand not everybody are animal lovers, a pet whether dog, cat, hamster or rabbit are a living being also, they breathe the same air as us and stayed the same planet. 

We have to be a bit more tolerant and understanding towards the dogs as the owners should be responsible for their behaviour, just like parents are responsible for their child's behaviour.  Like picking up the poo or pulling their dog away when they get excited etc are being considerate to others.  All living beings should live in harmony, just like us, in a multi racial country.

As long the dog (big/small) are leashed, i don't see any prob with the owners walking them anytime of the day, as long there are no noise pollution at wee hours.  My 4yo daughter will freak out whenever she sees a dog and i always tell her that as long as the dog didn't bark or bite you and is not bothering you, you shouldn't be afraid of them. Though i'm more a cat lover, i never shun caring for other animals.  Some humans are worst than animals! 

At least the doggies live a better life than cats here! The cats will even be culled by AVA just bcos some ppl can't stand the sight of cats or are afraid of them.  They are animals and they can't control their reproductive system (constant meowing) until we sterilize them or they can't control their anger of their terrorities being taken over by another tom cat etc.  You want to see lesser of them?? Sterilize them, raise funds or adopt them and this will solve the increasing population of the cats. smile

Can we cull those human beings who we hate too?? oops

PS: I just wish ppl will adopt more than buying pedigree pets fm shop as there still are many stray dogs around who needs a loving home.  Sames goes for other animals...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: