Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 27, 2024, 09:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Treetop Green HDB Flats  (Read 32043 times)
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »

yeah, saw a plan for future mrt connection.  There are linking punggol mrt to pasir ris.  But have to stop somewhere in the middle.  So punggol central is the obvious choice.

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2007, 09:52:21 AM »

yeah, saw a plan for future mrt connection.  There are linking punggol mrt to pasir ris.  But have to stop somewhere in the middle.  So punggol central is the obvious choice.

Can provide a link here? Its good news, but after 10 years later?  clapping
eve

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »

Hey! i would like to know the exact spot where Treetop@punggol would be built on and also if it will affect the residence of Punggol Cove? (cuz im doing a project on punggol cove you see..) Help is deeply appreciated! =]
Tigger

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2007, 08:58:24 PM »

Shower water also can channel to the lower floor collected in the toilet bowl and ready to use for flushing.
Then all the water will then be channel to be recycle as NEWater and back to us again.
Very environmental friendly indeed! haha...

Not highly recommended, I wash my son's backside after he poos in the potty in the shower. If water collected from this source, sure smell like funny.  Tongue

gross.... then the poo will be recycled... Sad
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: