Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 29, 2024, 06:34:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugliest Driving Incident Ever Encountered  (Read 19107 times)
dude

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 08:07:42 PM »

Yesterday, while on the way home.
I was driving along TPE on the 1st lane. Suddenly
a Kia Carens MPV popped up & tail-gate me. In
front still has c car & i hv to keep a safe dist.. I
had to keep to the 3rd lane as i was going back
to Punggol. This is 1 example of an inconsiderate
driver. If i'm not gg home, i'd hv stayed in that lane
& could hv test my patience. 

angry  cheers

Advertisement

ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 11:13:33 AM »

Can understand how u all feel... always very suxx to be tailgated.. mad mad

but nowadays i just learn to keep my cool and maintain the same speed whenever some cars wanna 'kiss my butt' as long as i'm not hogging or holding up traffic.. when the driver cheong pass and stare at me, i'll look at them and wink lor..  winked   
Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 03:26:01 PM »

In my past 10 yrs of driving, I hv accident with 2 motorcycles, a taxi, a lorry(2 mths ago) and a jeep (last mth) and several minor accidents. So far, only jeep accident is clearly and fully my fault. Just like to share one of my experience of ugly driving incident which unlike to rest, I m not the victim.

Many yrs back, I was driving along the narrow road at AMK industrial park with pallets, forklift, metal rods, big trucks beside single lane road. There was a motorcyclist sitting at his motorbike beside the trucks with both his legs open wide. And I hv to squeeze thru this narrow lane and I m pretty sure I will definitely kanna his toe but being young then, I simply don't care and just drive. After past thru him, I heard a loud scream and I came out of the car. I saw him with painful face and staring at me. Shouting at me that I have rolled over his toe. I yelled back that he shldn't hv park his bike beside the truck at this narrow lane, somemore sitting on it with leg wide open. I asked him if he needs to make police report or go hospital, he said no need but still complaining is painful. So I drove off.....

I am ugly and I still feel bad abt this incident.

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 06:36:51 PM »

I hate pple who tailgate. Its so dangerous. If I am super slow, I will give way to them. But if I am already travelling at 100km per/hr, I will continue my path in front of him and do many emergency brakes when it is necessary. If he hit me, I will say THANK YOU, pls repair my Boot.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: