Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 12:57:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unethical property agents and littering of flyers.  (Read 17625 times)
leonard

Ignore
« on: October 29, 2007, 01:34:41 PM »

Have you noticed that since most of our units are 5 years or more, now comes the flyers from these so-called Property Agents who just wanna buy your flats and make fast bucks. They are causing huge amounts of litter at the void decks and our doors. When I bought my unit, I intended to stay here for good. I do not not need 'agents' to prompt me to sell my unit. I know where to go and what to do if I need to sell my flat. I think many of you are sick and tired of these pariahs who annoy us by sticking their flyers at our gates. It is as good as a vandal or 'ah long' who is vandalising our doorstep and void decks. I have spoken to RC members and I am keen to meet the minister/s and voice out this unethical practice which is going on. Perhaps, such offenders should be fined, canned and jailed for littering, vandalism and harressing. Any supporters out there?

Advertisement

Miracle

お宅

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:15:40 PM »

The worse part is they use sticks and leave tons of scratch marks on the mailboxes... Those people should be jailed and caned for vandalism!!

tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »

And when u are on a long holiday..more flyers are stuck to your gate and it might give a clue to a potential robber or thief that this flat's owner is away  Sad Sad Sad

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 04:12:42 AM »

i posted this before somewhere, guess it's the same problem everywhere we go. Maybe the gahmen should pass a bill to curb the agents from using flyers for advertising purposes. save the earth pls!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: