Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 01:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unethical property agents and littering of flyers.  (Read 17626 times)
SQ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 07:03:48 AM »

And we are always the ones to help them dump the flyers.

Honestly, if we need to sell our houses, we would look for classified ads la. Stop killing the trees man!

Advertisement

kan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »

hmmm..it's the part timers that sticks flyers outside our units.. and I too find it a nuisance  angry... Is there any ways to stop it? stick a note outside our unit to say 'Please do not leave flyers on the door, thank you' Will it help?  blushing

Anyway, it is a legal way of advertising?...
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »

We can start suing the property agents who pic is in the leaflet.  It's evasion of privacy, littering and a cause of nuisance to residents.    May be I'm goin to start one to the 1st leaftlet i get at my door from today onwards.   I was overseas on the wkend and i received leaflets from all this agts at my front gate.   It's advertise to the burglar...."hey, nobody home, come rite in"

I will sue them for legal cost, waste of my time, loss of privacy etc.   Anyway, they advertised that they had "SOLD" so many units in Punggol.....i'm sure they have money to pay for my legal cost......just a mere $50K will do excluding cost for waste of my time and loss of privacy. mad

If 100 of us start suing them.....i'm sure they have $5M to pay us all  Roll Eyes
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 03:02:08 AM »

we are staying in public housing not private housing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: