Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 02:48:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Have you encountered water dripping from top causing you not able to dry out your clothes
Yes - 19 (82.6%)
No - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water dripping from top level(Inconsiderate neighbour 128D)  (Read 27235 times)
erase

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 10:17:43 PM »

Hi erase,

I'm referring to the open space (Punggol Oasis) surrounded by Blk 175A, 176D, 174D & 173A.

[/quote]

Oh Yes, i did observe the old folks exercising there. Even Saturday they also exercise. Cos the clapping sound really annoying our sleep. But in terms of noise not much thou. That is through what I have observe so far.

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.

Advertisement

snow

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 11:39:39 PM »

Ya... they exercise everyday from Mon-Sat (including public holidays) and even on raining days... and if I'm not wrong... they start off everyday ard 7am....

A few observations which I personally find the noise level a bit too high...

1. Noise generated from their chit-chatting and laughing before, during break time and after their exercise... but the worst is before their exercise since it's still so early ... usually before 7am... they will start to gather around the exercise ground...

2. Noise generated from their exercises which involve clapping of hands.... especially when more than twenty people starts to clap their hands at the same time...

3. They used to exercise using a fan.... noise generated from the opening and closing of the fan is ten times worst than the clapping sound.... thou they have stop using the fan for quite a while .... but sometimes... I still see/hear them using it....

4. The volume of their radio.... when u make a complain... the volume will go down... then few days later... it will go up again.... then u complain again... it will go down... the cycle is infinity loop....

Sometimes... thou not often... when these people start to exercise and their noise level increases... u can hear people slamming their windows... or shouting at these old folks to lower down the volume... and these actions also add-on to the existing noise level....   

I think most of our neighbours have given up and decided to turn on their air-con to filter away the noise.... on days when I'm extremely tried.... I will also switch on my air-con so that I will not be disturb the next morning....
JJ

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 01:54:01 AM »

I used to have such inconsiderate neighbours staying above me before i shifted to punggol.   head banging

with the bad experiences, my hubby n i decided to opt for the highest floor when we shift to punggol.  Grin
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 08:45:52 AM »

I used to have such inconsiderate neighbours staying above me before i shifted to punggol.   head banging

with the bad experiences, my hubby n i decided to opt for the highest floor when we shift to punggol.  Grin

oh hi, same here.  cheers
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: