Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 03, 2024, 01:31:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect to see in Punggol North in the next 5 or 10 years ?  (Read 47312 times)
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2007, 10:51:31 AM »

i think u have rightfully echo what most of us feel ... wanna to keep the serenity ... Smiley

Thought by thought and action by action ...

Advertisement

Apprentice

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2007, 12:02:12 PM »

actually i won't want too many shopping centres here.. it only will mean there are more crowded places in punggol.

I would like Punggol to be like what it is now as well..better..Greenery...Senerity...kite flying...soccer...some space between you and your neighbors.  Preferably not to have a big mega mall.. Best is like resort style, quiet....a public swimming pool will be ideal....water sports and more yet not too noisy...actually the driving range that is coming up is what I had been dreaming of.

I think the gov knows what we wan leh and is trying to balance both the peace and vibrancy in punggol..hahaha..  clapping

Well..one of my dream came true, lets see...5rm flat at record breaking 800K may be possible....hehehe cheers

waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2007, 12:19:20 PM »

hehehe ... that's a nice dream and I like that happening ... let's work towards that ... Smiley

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2007, 08:51:23 PM »

hope the dreams come true. Keep fingers crossed.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: