Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 01, 2024, 02:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect to see in Punggol North in the next 5 or 10 years ?  (Read 47296 times)
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2007, 03:32:08 AM »

I think its justifiable for the government to take time to build a town.  We want everything fast, fast, fast...cause the world wants everything 'INSTANT!'...but too bad, it takes time to build amenties...so no use complaining....we just have to wait for them to build...

Advertisement

Stacy

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2007, 04:20:39 AM »

EVERYTHING must wait. u didnt hear the news mah.. they announced the gst increase last year and they ONLY impose it this July. u want things to be done - u need approval from hdb, from lta, from mda, from all the departments. so have to WAIT... Grin
pinkcoral

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2007, 02:45:48 PM »

I would love a cinema here too, or at least in Compasspoint in SK.

i prefer to have a cinema here. no need to go to tampines. maybe URA/HDB would want to keep some of the greenary in punggol also coz saw some beautiful birds at those undeveloped location here.

My Punggol Blog
www.punggolplus.com
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2007, 11:07:07 AM »

I would love a cinema here too, or at least in Compasspoint in SK.

i prefer to have a cinema here. no need to go to tampines. maybe URA/HDB would want to keep some of the greenary in punggol also coz saw some beautiful birds at those undeveloped location here.

same here ... so that save all the trouble of parking and of course the cost of parking as well ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: