Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 03:42:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect to see in Punggol North in the next 5 or 10 years ?  (Read 47199 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2007, 05:08:18 AM »

These bunch of jokers think building a tunnel big deal!!
create songs, major publicity, send cd but no cd inside..haha... jokers!
might as well send a rocket up to space and inform the aliens!
too bad lor.. they got tonnes of $$ from erp..
and this wat-so-ever tunnel way, i heard bloody alot of erp gantries...
wat a keep paying expressway....

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2007, 11:14:32 AM »

mine no CD too. I think it is not CD lah...it is just the packaging for marketing purposes. For motorists to use KPO so that more $$ will be suck.
RedDevil

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2007, 01:29:46 AM »

mine no CD too. I think it is not CD lah...it is just the packaging for marketing purposes. For motorists to use KPO so that more $$ will be suck.
羊毛出自羊身上。If got CD, then we will have to pay more to use KPE(Keep Paying Expressway) liao.
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »

sometimes sinkies can be so gullible it irritates me. a speech and a video show is enough to appease everyone punggol will be better? geez.. a few trees and shrubs means progress? gawd.. u people are so well trained and deprived, PAP can throw scraps and u will be crying with joy.

i read 9 pages of wants and wish in punggol and am appalled only got 1 post on the most impt issue. the bottleneck to TPE has to be resolved asap to even hope to attract more people. try to imagine another few hundred cars every morning.. not a pretty sight.

some may argue road widening is already in place but dun kid urself by thinking tis is the 1 to solve all problems. besides the fact they must have paid peanuts and employed snails for the widening, the plan truth is PAP cocked up in the planning of punggol by cutting it apart with TPE and isolating this estate with effectively only 2 ways to get in/out. some may then still argue theres a new e'way but my last read abt it shows its connected to TPE so its back to square 1.

i guage our MP's job by how this estate has evolved and if its as the papers printed Singapore Inc, i would have fired the whole lot of them. Unless miracles happen tis few yrs b4 next GE, i can only conclude PAP has lost the plot in pg

Hansolo76 is right !!! We sinkies are so gullible, a little bit of scraps they throw we say is progress for Punggol 21... I now think the PM proposal to have a river meandering Punggol is a joke..even if this is realized I don't think we will be able to enjoyed it, probably old already !!!! Punggol 21 plus by the way is pure bullshit!!

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: