Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 18, 2024, 09:45:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 72893 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2008, 05:39:14 AM »

I thought HDB flats only allowed to keep ONE toy breed?
Dun tell me the rules have changed?

Advertisement

talk

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

Bumbo,

From your description, I think the personnel from HDB, AVA and the town council are not willing to get involved. It is typical of how Singaporeans do things. Follow SOP. Anything that is not covered, say it is not in their job scope, and hope the problem goes away. I think there are many many cases of Tai Chi happening over and over, they keep pushing to other agencies until you get sick of it and give up.

There's probably lots of civil service people living in Punggol. The enemy is us. If only everyone puts in a little bit more effort.. nah.
cher_06

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2008, 10:03:13 PM »

I thought HDB flats only allowed to keep ONE toy breed?
Dun tell me the rules have changed?

Nope, it has not changed.  Rules are made by humans and are also broken by humans loh. And if a dog owner really love his dog so much that he is not willing to give it up, he will sure find a way. 

ShengXi

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »

Today's Straits Times, a man was fined over $3K when his Golden Retriever bounded upon an old lady, causing her to stumble and fall. Seems that she sustained considerable injury, given her age too.

Wonder if owners of unleashed dogs in Punggol need this type of 'pocket' experience to learn a lesson. By all means, have a dog. Love it and nurture it. But don't let it hurt others, even unwittingly. Dogs are animals. You are not.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: