Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 16, 2024, 03:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 72863 times)
guy_edwin

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2008, 04:22:13 AM »

thumbs up

This is funny. Cant help laughing off my socks. 

Glad to get a point across with humour. It took me quite awhile.  stick tongue

Blackstallion, the logic for the comparison (the point) is,

Why has there been 8pages of discussions for Big Dog Not Leash At Playground? Why the fuss? Why the statistics? Why are there even resident(s) providing a list of units with big dogs: 'BLK XXX blah blah', from which i can safely presume that at the very least, SOME FORM OF SURVEILLANCE HAS BEEN DONE, by our friendly neighbour-next-door!?

Why, when we humans are the most dangerous of them all? As a matter of fact, the dogs should be afraid of us, not the other way round.

And don't tell me: you'll understand when a friend or family gets bitten. As much as it is the owner's responsibility for taking care of their dogs, YOUR SAFETY IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. If a huge dog comes near and you suspect you may be a victim of the 0.00008% of dogs, stay away?

Seriously, don't we have better things to do? Like  cheers  head banging  Grin

Advertisement

BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2008, 02:21:07 AM »

Hi Guy_Edwin,

Yes these people have better things to do but they're giving their opinion to make our town a better place for all (man & animal).  chitchat

By giving this kind of remarks, you derail the objective of the subject matter totally. The subject is 'dog' not humans. If you want you can open a new topic on humans.

I appreciate your opinion but I think you will have better things to do instead of going into other town's forums and giving remarks/comparisons which are irrelevant, unproductive and with no suggestions to address the subject matter.

Rgds,
BlackStallion
guy_edwin

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

Hi Guy_Edwin,

Yes these people have better things to do but they're giving their opinion to make our town a better place for all (man & animal).  chitchat

By giving this kind of remarks, you derail the objective of the subject matter totally. The subject is 'dog' not humans. If you want you can open a new topic on humans.

I appreciate your opinion but I think you will have better things to do instead of going into other town's forums and giving remarks/comparisons which are irrelevant, unproductive and with no suggestions to address the subject matter.

Of course! We're all here to make Singapore a better place to live in (man and animal). And i agree with you that these people have better things to do. Grin

But i think, think and think. The 2 statements don't sound right together leh. If we have better things to do, why aren't we doing the 'better things'? Huh? Nevermind the irony, Stallion said it, i have to agree.

This humble guy also must agree that by giving my remarks, i derail the objective of the subject matter totally. But Stallion should know that by replying to such 'derailing remarks', you have also provided fodder for 'derailing content' totally!

Remember, the subject is 'dog'? Stallion should open a new topic on 'postings derailing subject matter' if he/she wants. This humble guy will surely support! thumbs up

Also, Stallion, if humble guy's opinions have been unproductive, irrelevant and with no suggestion to 'not derail' subject matter, and you can still appreciate and respect - This humble guy also give you utmost respect and appreciation. Thanks a million for your support.  clapping

Lastly, I respect and appreciate your opinion but i have to disagree for once with you. You are wrong to think i have better things to do! If indeed i do, this humble guy would have went ahead with them. Wait for what, christmas? Punggol, Hougang or Sengkang doesn't matter. It is very important to express my views ok!

Tongue

Dear Stallion, sorry for being unable to resist a challenge coming right from the horse's mouth. Anyways, no pun intended.  stick tongue

This will be my last reply to anymore 'derailing content' to come.

Good day!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:27:53 PM by guy_edwin » Logged
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2008, 09:18:46 PM »

Hi guy_edwin,

I think you have addressed to the wrong person.
 smile

Hi Guy_Edwin,

Of course! We're all here to make Singapore a better place to live in (man and animal). And i agree with you that these people have better things to do. Grin

But i think, think and think. The 2 statements don't sound right together leh. If we have better things to do, why aren't we doing the 'better things'? Huh? Nevermind the irony, Stallion said it, i have to agree.

This humble guy also must agree that by giving my remarks, i derail the objective of the subject matter totally. But Stallion should know that by replying to such 'derailing remarks', you have also provided fodder for 'derailing content' totally!

Remember, the subject is 'dog'? Stallion should open a new topic on 'postings derailing subject matter' if he/she wants. This humble guy will surely support! thumbs up

Also, Stallion, if humble guy's opinions have been unproductive, irrelevant and with no suggestion to 'not derail' subject matter, and you can still appreciate and respect - This humble guy also give you utmost respect and appreciation. Thanks a million for your support.  clapping

Lastly, I respect and appreciate your opinion but i have to disagree for once with you. You are wrong to think i have better things to do! If indeed i do, this humble guy would have went ahead with them. Wait for what, christmas? Punggol, Hougang or Sengkang doesn't matter. It is very important to express my views ok!

Tongue

Dear Stallion, sorry for being unable to resist a challenge coming right from the horse's mouth. Anyways, no pun intended.  stick tongue

This will be my last reply to anymore 'derailing content' to come.

Good day!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: