Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 07, 2024, 09:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 72591 times)
Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »

Perhaps a call or an email to AVA to check on the dogs around Punggol area will determine the number of unlicensed dogs as well as non-approved breeds in this area.

It will definitely also eliminate the 'LEFT-OVER' problems created by inconsiderate owners.

Centre for Animal Welfare & Control
Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority
75 Pasir Panjang Road
Singapore 118507
Tel: 6471 9987, 6471 9986
Fax: 6473 3687, 6472 6157

Email: ava_cawc@ava.gov.sg

Hi.... Forum Administrator.. I noticed this GUY "Eropagnis "has been posting the same msg in various threads...
Can consider as SPAM ?
Can rite?

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »

Read in our local papers under this headline : " Dog saves his owner by phoning for help ". There was this Joe who suffers from recurring seizure due to injuries in the army in Phoenix.

He adopted a baby German shepherd dog and train him to phone for help when necessary. Buddy now almost 2 years old is able to grab the phone in his paws and press programmed button with his teeth and alert the operater to send for help by whimpering. Paramedics on the other side knows Joe's condition and his only companion was his dog.

The dog saves his master so far twice.

I don't keep dogs, but I know dogs are man's best friend. Why are there big dogs in our estate ? The reason probably the owners downgrade from landed property.  Smiley Smiley so his dog need to follow him, also downgraded.  cheers but remember to leash your dog if you happen to be a big dog owner........ waving

BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »

Picture not for the faint hearted. Just to show what an uncontrolled dog is capable of. Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones.

However I am not saying all dogs are like that as dog lovers will also defend by saying humans can do that too. But the lesson for all is leash the dog before any unwanted incident happens.

* Dog.jpg (9.73 KB, 250x188 - viewed 346 times.)

* Sisters.jpg (10.06 KB, 188x250 - viewed 358 times.)

* Mum n Sister.JPG (39.41 KB, 600x399 - viewed 394 times.)

* Deceased.JPG (30.78 KB, 600x399 - viewed 397 times.)

Rgds,
BlackStallion
Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2008, 11:07:06 AM »

Picture not for the faint hearted. Just to show what an uncontrolled dog is capable of. Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones.

However I am not saying all dogs are like that as dog lovers will also defend by saying humans can do that too. But the lesson for all is leash the dog before any unwanted incident happens.

What is this ? Random Pictures that you put together??? You know taking of pictures from the internet without permission is copyright?

So this is a point "Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones."?

Well Should I put up a photo of a dead dog which was electrocuted for all dog lovers to see and say the exact same words as u. "Imagine if this was to happen to our loved one = dogs"

The fact is dogs that do BITE is because they are provoked some how or rather. And even if it was the kid or and adult that started yelling , or running or hurting the dog, at the end of the day if the dog bites its always his fault. Somebody will call the AVA saying that this biting dog is berserk and they will take it back for electrocution.  How would u like your loved one to be electrocuted?

So to whatever or whoever you are trying to show... Can I show the same opposing to your perspective?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: