Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 11:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 72946 times)
BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 05:27:58 AM »

Under classificaion of Animals, mammal are animal.... so... we, human being are animal, who just happen to be of the highest form of life........ hahahaha....
Yes...you're scientifically right but terminology wise wrong...

Human classified as mamal not animal....but if you're comfortable at being called an animal so be it....but not me... waving

Rgds,
BlackStallion

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 05:58:13 AM »

No point of arguing or beating around the bush. Get the bottom of the case. Alert AVA once we spotted our neighbours keeping big dogs in HDB or keeping more than 3 small dogs in HDB.
BABY2008

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »

You guys encountered people bringing their dogs into Punggol Plaza? Not just the pet shop at the basement...i once saw a lady put her dog into the green NTUC basket and went shopping in NTUC....

I approached her to inform her dogs not allowed in PP what more in NTUC. These are such basic common sense and people are ignoring it. We're not asking much but pls use your brain....

Complain to PP management and ask them to put up sign board, 'DOGS and DOGS Owner not allowed' 'Wink
BABY2008

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 08:04:52 PM »

wahidahsg, no offence but instead of making such a big fuss & subjecting the dog owner to unnecessary trouble & heartache, why couldn't you have just gone up and told the owner to pls leash up his/her dog or bring the dog out of the compound? I'm sure the dog owner will oblige.

I myself have seen dog owners bring their dogs down to the playground whilst i was there with my kid. I always reassure my kid there's nothing to be afraid of and then ask the owner whether the dog is fierce.. if not, i'm fine with it. If my kid displays fear, I usually go to the owner and explain my kid is scared, can they pls bring the dog away... so far none have ever rejected or displayed any poor attitude.

As much as dogs may be a pain to you, they may be a great source of joy to someone else. We should all practice tolerance. There're more children who scream and yell that are more of a pain in the ass than most dogs I've encountered. clapping

A gangho father you are. http://www.hpb.gov.sg/hpb/default.asp?pg_id=865&aid=324
and if you think that leased dogs are safe, think twice.

Its quite obvious when you go to a chicken rice store and ask whether their makan is nice or not and you only have a standard answer. Likewise, if you were to ask any dogs owner, 'does it bite?', and they will tell you 'of course not, silly'.

As much as screaming/yelling kids may be a pain to you, they may be a great source of joy to someone else. Wonder if your kids does scream and yell when they were young....Someday, if the people who are breaking the rules causes pain in your kids, then you will understand why wahidahsg is making such a big fuss and why it is better to have potential risk out of sight from your kids, esp. when they are not supposed to be in that place. Try to imagine if your son sees a BIG dog in a public restroom, you think he would still be able to pee? Practise tolerant? I wonder which kid wouldn't be frightened (terrified maybe) if they see BIG dogs near them.

'In virtually all cases (except for a rabid dog), a dog bites only when provoked. The reason for the provocation is sometimes not obvious, such as when a person unintentionally enters onto the dog’s territory or if the person poses an unintended threat.'

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: