Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 03:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 72930 times)
Friendly Neighbour

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2008, 05:43:11 AM »

Aloha... I just want to let you all know that I am truly a new member... I do not know any of the members in here.. But I do hope that we can all live happily in a nice and friendly neighbourhood... We should be keeping a lookout for burglers, flashers, robbers, molesters, etc, instead of trying to get our fellow neighbours into trouble.

I am also not trying to speak up for the dog owners, neither do I own a dog. But I hope that all dog owners can be given a chance this time. (In general, BIG DOGs can be more obedient than small dogs, and they caused less disturbance) But since we are all staying here in this area, hey, let's just be friends!

"We cannot please everybody... but we should at least be true to ourselves"

Advertisement

Friendly Neighbour

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2008, 05:57:29 AM »

The list
======
Blk --- 17th floor - 2 big dogs
blk ----, 17th floor - German Shepherd and 2 smaller dogs
blk ---, 4th floor - A Dalmation
blk ---- (not sure which floors) - 2 big dogs seen

The list
======
Blk --- 17th floor - 2 big dogs
blk ----, 17th floor - German Shepherd and 2 smaller dogs
blk ---, 4th floor - A Dalmation
blk ---- (not sure which floors) - 2 big dogs seen
blk ---- 3rd floor (directly facing road) - a big white dog (with grey 'clouds' spots)

The ---- dog was staring at the road, looking very fierce. My wife and myself was walking pass the blk and she was terrified with the dog seems staring at us!!

Baby2008 - I went to the Singapore Science Centre once and there was this portrait of our President. it was staring down at me, looking very fierce. I walked passed the portrait and the President also "seems" to be staring at me.
What are you terrified about? You are on the ground floor whereas the "creature" you described is on the 3rd floor. 

Sorry, i just found your description and experience funny.  cheers no offence please
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 12:16:33 AM by Admin, Reason: removed blk numbers » Logged
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2008, 09:33:03 AM »

you seem having difficulty in understanding our 'So I suggest that you phrase your sentences correctly, and put the punctuation marks accurately. This way, everyone can understand everyone!'. Can't even understand the whole thread subject and the behaviour of big dogs and small dogs.
tsk...tsk....
Friendly Neighbour

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2008, 10:05:12 AM »

you seem having difficulty in understanding our 'So I suggest that you phrase your sentences correctly, and put the punctuation marks accurately. This way, everyone can understand everyone!'. Can't even understand the whole thread subject and the behaviour of big dogs and small dogs.
tsk...tsk....

*FAINT* I GIVE UP!   smoking
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: