Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 19, 2024, 11:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 72915 times)
Miracle

お宅

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2008, 08:42:50 AM »

5 years in Punggol, other than 1 stray cat at my cluster which kinda live outside one of the resident's flat, other than that, I have not seen any cats around. I only started working recently but previously, I have been very active around Punggol estate throughout the day.

Cat owners do not have to bring their cats out for walks. And it is during these walks where dogs become a threat to others. You can keep a freaking big dog at home for all I care, but once it's out of your house, it is a potential threat to others. Based on my personal experience, cats are rather lazy creatures. If you leave them alone, they will not bother you. Most of time when I encounter a cat anywhere, they will just look at you and get back to what they are doing or just ignore you. Cats won't even bother to try to approach you to sniff you with their wet noses.

No doubt humans are also a threat but let's talk about chances. What's the chance of a human going crazy and starts attacking other people's kids at the playground? I see some some small sized maids taking some medium to large sized dogs for a walk, I seriously doubt the maid can handle if the dog really go berserk and starts dragging them along. What's more if these dogs were to go unleashed, their speed will be incredible, not even an adult will be able to outrun it.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2008, 10:52:40 AM »

let's make punggol.sg the most popular forums in sengkang and punggol area. Need more active members. Keep it up. In due time, membership will increase till 4000 only for 2 yrs plus.  3 cheers for the new members who just join the forum with so much views to share.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »

why now so quiet?

Active members are welcome to contribute views and ideas regardless of any topics.  The views and ideas definitely subject to other forumers who have other different opinions. We'll not care of characters of the forumers who share different views. The most only finger-exercising.

The moderator of this forum will be controlling whether remarks are within limit or not.

Very common people just 'touch and go', it added spice to the thread.
MYOB

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2008, 12:12:54 AM »

Hi every1, 1st time into tis forum.... was rather shocked reading tis topic.... all of us shud understand the purpose of having a forum is to communicate their views on any topics in the hope to make punggol a better plc to live in.. n not pointing fingers at others. B4 u wana complain abt others, THINK---- is every1 perfect?Huh?? R u PERFECT? n oso, get ur facts right b4 u say anytin...

Regarding tis topic, i have a few things to share;

1) i totaly agree dat big dogs shud b leashed even tho they dun bite becos their size will simply scare any1 who dus not own big dogs or those who duno big dogs well...

2) Pet owners (be it having small or big pets) shud not allow their pets to play at the playground

3) As wat we know, big dogs r not allowed in HDB but its not becos of the size of the flat (some condos r even smaller but y big dogs r allowed?)

4) Yes, big dogs shud not b reared in HDB BUT I'm sure those big dog owners must have loved their dogs so much as to risk themselves to do it.....No matter wat, as long as these animals are being loved and cared for, y shud we put a stop to it? N oso, is there a need when u say the dogs shud be put to sleep? I find tis sentence very CRUEL, the person who say tis sentence shud reflect on him/herself.... dus it appease u when all big dogs staying in HDB are put to sleep? Don't u tink its unfair to the dogs? isn't it as good as euthanasia?

Let me gif u an example; There is a kid who is retarded and gets violent easily. Neighbours start to complain about it as it is dangerous to have the violent kid going around attacking people. Do you tink the kid shud be sent away? If your answer is yes den wat if i tell u the child is your kid? would your answer differ?----- bottomline is, put urself in the shoes of the big dog owners

5) There r many things dat r not allowed in HDB flat; for e.g mahjong session after a certain timing, putting many potted plants along your corridor etc etc...... DO YOU KNOW??? So r we supposed to make complaints on all these?

Sometimes, just close 1 eye and everyting will be fine.... if you feel dat certain behaviour is intolerant, go up to the person n tell them nicely..... If you r afraid, write an anonymous letter to dat person to let them know.... If you didn't do anything, den DUN keep on complaining....

Last but not least, r u perfect?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: