Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 28, 2024, 05:59:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do Ghosts Exists ? Vote ur Choice !!!
Yes, I Seen 'Em Every Nite - 12 (54.5%)
No, I Have Not Seen 1 Yet - 8 (36.4%)
Yes, They Exists Only In Story Books - 1 (4.5%)
No, It's Only A Way To Scare d Shit Out Of Ppl - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghostly Affairs in Ur Estate  (Read 34303 times)
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2006, 02:58:16 PM »

guys did you all notice that blk 166 ground flr hse got padlocks......if nobody own the hse, how come got padlocks   Huh? Huh? Huh?

Anyway, not to scarce u all, my maid told me ard 3am when my baby cries for milk.....she saw dark figures of childrens running around at the flat opposite, which is under constructions (better don name the project)

I told her nolah, the building is under construction, how can childrens play and see at 3am.  But i never want to monitor and find out....i'm may be brave against human but not against non-human....i better not see it.

Now my maid close the window and the curtain, she scarce she see anything, not normal.

Yes, its quite true, sometimes i do feel eerrieee when i went back home late at nite alone, but i juz ignore it.   I don disturb them, they don disturb me......but i remember, the new flats carpark is below their flats, not a multi-storey carpark like ours.....that one......more eeerrriieeeeeee

If anybody call yr name so late at nite, don turn around....juz walk straight home and before u enter your flat, say some prayers, whatever your religion is....so that "things" wont follow u into yr hse.

I have 2 kids at home, have to take every precautions.....  waving

hmmmm
your maid saw it too?
i tot i was having the illusion as i always log off my pc around 1am for week days
weekend will be longer
and the study room is facing the site
sometimes can hear people doing work
at 3 am?
not possible right?

anyway its Ramadhan now
so i've no worries as you know who kena lock up during this time thumbs up

Advertisement

kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »

heee...actually got temple means got "more"......esp around the area.... smile
erase

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2006, 08:37:52 PM »

heee...actually got temple means got "more"......esp around the area.... smile

U sure about it....Huh? Got logic meh?

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2006, 12:55:36 AM »

yeah, sometimes u can hear like ppl working after m'nite or children playing so late at nite.....i tot it may our neighbours.....but......wat i know, my neighbours kids are teenagers......but the voices are little kids sounds.....
Thanks gods we never buy the flat oppossite us eventhough it is much cheaper......eerriieeee man

I think, if anyone dares....may be after midnite, we record the sound of flat opposite, then when we brave enuf, we listen......play the sound here in the forum......hopefully it wont scarce anyone
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: