Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 19, 2024, 06:24:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do you want to co-joint the event with RC?
Yes - 3 (18.8%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up a Flea Market  (Read 46886 times)
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2006, 08:13:39 PM »

quote author=Meh Meh link=topic=1971.msg18685#msg18685 date=1162572256]
so it means that if we wanna do this by our own then they wouldn't approve of it? really seems weird to me tat previously they dont care much abt it and now they wan to have a part in the event..  Huh? Huh?

in the first place i dun even understand why RC approval is required man.. town council is there and we still need a resident's committee to say ok?  Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

i'm never against RC but personally i think this whole approval procedure is a damn big joke! should send a letter to ST forum to let everyone laugh abt it man..  mad mad

Aiya Ultraman...must clarify lah..RC's approval is not needed. That skinny lady just say to jointly organise mah....Smiley Think what that skinny woman is saying is that it is TC's regulations and that TC is the authority to approve or not to approve. Not RC lah..RC so big meh?
[/quote]

look like very obvious liao . MEH MEH is someone from RC or close to it liao!!!!
How will he/she knows the details which is not publicised to all of us.......
Is meh meh in the saturday meetup? Read all her thread posted ..... mostly is RC related...clearly someone is hiding in sheep skin liao!!!!

No wonder.........Should just come clean like singerhigh. We respect that!!! thumbs up
Meh meh want to clarify further? Give us some more story to entertain us lah! stick tongue stick tongue stick tongue

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »

This is a free forum. Every1 has the rights to comment. RC is suppose to serve the resident's interest. If it lived by its core business, it will be an honor for us to know these grp of pple so as to serve our interest. Please let us know your identify so tat you can help us further. But I respect your choice if you remain anonymous.
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2006, 10:04:57 PM »

look at the poll .....it say something
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2006, 10:09:06 PM »

This is a free forum. Every1 has the rights to comment. RC is suppose to serve the resident's interest. If it lived by its core business, it will be an honor for us to know these grp of pple so as to serve our interest. Please let us know your identify so tat you can help us further. But I respect your choice if you remain anonymous.

Yeah i agree

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: