Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 21, 2024, 12:35:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do you want to co-joint the event with RC?
Yes - 3 (18.8%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up a Flea Market  (Read 46925 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2006, 01:05:28 AM »

yup..will do it..
But response not very gd leh.. Btw, how to put the topic on top like the mooncake fest and bbq? i want to post it up to make it more obvious.

Kitty,

Since you started the thread  you are able to modify the subject or post. Do look out for the word "modify". Unless you are referring to what Fire76 mentioned then you need to PMed them to get it done

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2006, 01:09:14 AM »

yup..will do it..
But response not very gd leh.. Btw, how to put the topic on top like the mooncake fest and bbq? i want to post it up to make it more obvious.

Kitty,

Since you started the thread  you are able to modify the subject or post. Do look out for the word "modify". Unless you are referring to what Fire76 mentioned then you need to PMed them to get it done

There is also a timing for modification, after a certain timing, u also cannot modify, so i guess you still have to look for Mods lor.  winked winked
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2006, 07:47:53 PM »

yup..will do it..

got your message.

pls take a look at http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?topic=524.0
you can approach the people in that thread too.

this topic is already set to sticky by Wk, so it is more likely to be read. once the date and time is fixed, we can put into the navigation bar.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 07:49:25 PM by limweech » Logged
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2006, 01:17:18 AM »

We are waiting for Babynico to get back to us. Because the RC lady will get back to her.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: