Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 12:46:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do you want to co-joint the event with RC?
Yes - 3 (18.8%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up a Flea Market  (Read 46912 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2006, 06:10:17 PM »

You tied up with RC? May I ask which RC?  It's will be another RC activities with VIP and dialogue session  again. Then tickets, goodie bags, so all come in a cycle.

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2006, 07:00:50 PM »

Not much details in the tied up yet. I need to estab a date and tell them wht we need. If we need to get them involve then its really no choice cos we need the support in approval and perhap funding. I think they shd ve avenues and some funds for it. As for rental, I will find out more.

Well, I had made my point clear tat tis is a resident's effort. We are not profit makers out to kill just want to make some $$ by clearing some stuff at home etc..
KJ

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »

hi kitty,

how about donating to childrens home in the form of presents this X'mas? thumbs up
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2006, 10:20:47 PM »

I am thinking of putting a donation box on the stalls and see if got pple will donate. The donation box is lock mah. We see how. If majority not in for it then ok lor.... I will first liaise the the tied up first. From the poll only 5 had voted. I need to wait for another 5 entries before I close and confirm the date. Then I will call for the first meeting to see our needs. Followed by a proposal to RC with est costings and set ups.

Btw, I need an assistant to help me so tat I can dispense and dissembinate. Hope to get a lady.. Volunteers pls..
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: