Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 12:47:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do you want to co-joint the event with RC?
Yes - 3 (18.8%)
No - 13 (81.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up a Flea Market  (Read 46913 times)
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2006, 12:36:32 AM »

Hi kitty

i am interested to sell some of my bags, and children toys and clothings as well..

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2006, 08:47:10 AM »

No problem. PM me with ur contact no pls...
KJ

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2006, 07:51:26 PM »

I am thinking of putting a donation box on the stalls and see if got pple will donate. The donation box is lock mah. We see how. If majority not in for it then ok lor.... I will first liaise the the tied up first. From the poll only 5 had voted. I need to wait for another 5 entries before I close and confirm the date. Then I will call for the first meeting to see our needs. Followed by a proposal to RC with est costings and set ups.

Btw, I need an assistant to help me so tat I can dispense and dissembinate. Hope to get a lady.. Volunteers pls..

great!  just met up with Sty, understand he'll be talking to you soon...

cheers
2 princesses

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2006, 02:04:59 AM »

hey who's setting up a flea market?? Count me in too can?? Im kinda keen loh. Hav many 2nd hand clothes, brand new kid's clothings to let go too. But i may be slow in responding coz' cant access to internet everyday mah. Do contact or sms me at 9******* if u guys hav any lobangs ok. Thks ya!!  waving
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:04:27 PM by Wk, Reason: hp no. removed. » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: