Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 26, 2024, 12:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any SAHMs?  (Read 110576 times)
kool

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »

hi
since i enjoy typing i am interested to know abt this yellow pages job tht u mentioned , can u give some more info abt it , like if i call them how shud i refer this job who to contact how to get more info abt it , coz i checked on their website i don find any info .

Hi,

Can lookout for housing agent like Nicole Lim. You must have a house tel/ hp, fax machine and a pc with internet access.

She'll need you to log into their website, call potential seller, and other agent (if the flat already has an agent to take care of) whether he/ she is interested to share share, eg. if Nicole succeed to sell the house, you'll get certain percentage.

I haven't got a chance to work for her, cos when I was pregnant, she was concern that I may not be able to cope with the stress.

Another job is a part-time, ad-hoc basis. It's like helping Yellow Pages to key in data, and they pay you like keying 800+ forms, within 3 days, and they pay you S$200.

I've tried once so far. You have to travel to Yellow Pages office near Braddell mrt twice - to pick up those forms, and sign a piece of paper, stating that you have agree to take up this offer etc etc, and then return the forms 3 days later. They will mail you a cheque within a month's time.

Anyone interested, let me know. I don't earn any commision by referring you by the way ..

As for Nicole's contact no, you can get it from Straits Times, Classifield Section, won't miss it, can see her picture and name clearly.

She did offer me two option previously - work at her Florida condo(Hougang area, bus 62 & 136 passby there) with S$800 salary/mth, or work from home at S$400/ month. Not sure about now.

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2007, 08:58:29 AM »

Hi Fred, for the charges, you have to discuss with her as I do not want to get involved. It's purely recommending her, I won't be getting any commission Tongue

I can only tell you that she charge S$700 for day and night care. She's more keen with day care only, like 7-7 pm. Anyway, just let me know whether you want to pay her a visit. I'll pm you her contact.

Kool, the person-in-charge told me that once she got any temp job, she'll call me. I ever asked her whether is it okay for me to pass her no to anyone who's interested, but she said no.

There's also this kind of temp job where you have to go to their office to work.

I'll sms my friend to ask her about any temp job for you ok?

ajkwek

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2007, 10:27:11 PM »

hi,
any SAHM can help me.
I looking for someone who can help me to pick daugther after school for 4 weeks, she finish @ 12.15pm 3.5 years old at TOTS house. i will have soeone to pick her up at 3pm. i need someone to pick her up and give her lunch for that afew hours....anyone can help...
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »

TOTS House blk 114 right?

How much you are willing to pay?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: