Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 03, 2024, 04:04:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 122284 times)
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2009, 03:18:06 AM »

Selling my girl's uniform $5 each. xs size 3 ava.
dayspring bag $2
white shoes. $5  in extremely good condition. 3 pair ava
int pls call 91149398

hi can we try the size?

Advertisement

sweets

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »

Hi!

Is anyone willing to sell K1 english and chinese reading books from Dayspring? Hoping to buy the whole set in decent condition at a reasonable price.

busybee73

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »

Hi , Parent of dayspring Kindergarten 2nd section taking bus 12, Beware!!!!

There is a bully in the bus!!!!!!!
Last Friday,when my daughter come down from her school bus and as I was taking the lift with her .  To my Horror mad, I notices 6 Bites marks on her both arms.
At 2 Pm , I took her down to school to question about the marks, I talk to Zhou La Shi and she were very surprise and she said that during school time my daughter hand is alright. And she took my to the school office to apply medicine on my daughter. Mrs Ng call the school Bus Coordinator ,Stella. Stella than call the school Bus Attendent, And she claim that my daughter did not cry (My Daughter is a very shy and quiet type) and she did not notices anything and she forget who my daughter is sitting with. (I notices ,The bus Attendent always sit her between  2 boys.)
After hear this I was very angry. I thought that ,is the auntie responsibly to look after the children in the bus and she should know what happen in the bus. And how can she claim that she do not know anything. And the school Bus Coordinator even did not applogized about the incident. And told me that I should call her immediatly to inform her , so the school bus attendent will remember who my daughter is siting with . I was very  angry with  her for giving me such a irresponsibe reply.
Now , I deciding whether to let her continue taking the bus, or taking her to school myself.
sophia

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2009, 04:13:25 AM »

Hi Sweet,

I'm selling K1 readers.
Pls sent email directly to sophiatan71@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: