Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
July 03, 2024, 04:01:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 122283 times)
beebear

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »

Busybee73,

I'm really sorry to hear that your girl was bitten by someone in the bus. Really heartache for mummy. Did you manage to ask your girl who had bitten her? Can she say who did that to her? Suggest that when you bring your girl to board the bus, ask the school bus attendant to help monitor whether your girl is being bullied. If this doesn't help, request to change seat and observe further, or change to another bus. But if your girl has friends in her current bus, she may not be willing to change to another bus and she may have to re-adapt again.

Advertisement

busybee73

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

Hi beebear,
My daughter's bite marks on the hand ,after 6 days , blue black mark  still can be seen . I so angry and heart aches.
But I have received call from the school office the 2nd day said that the principal aready know about it  and there will investigate the incident . I quite relief to hear this.
I already told the bus co-orinator ,to tell the bus auntie to let my daughter sit in the single seat.
I have to wait and  observe .
hellohello

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2009, 05:06:39 AM »

Hi Busybee73,

Sorry to hear about your daughter's incident. I'm sure the bus attendant will be more conscious after what had happened.

by the way, any parent been to the mooncake festival organised by dayspring? My child was sick so we did not go but would like to hear about the event. Anyone willing to share?

Also, I'm looking forward to the children concert too.

Hello hello.
Honeybee

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »

Hello hello,

My family went for the lantern festival celebration at Sengkang Park.  It was quite an enjoyable evening for us as the kids were playing with their lanterns and candles.  Many families were having picnic and enjoying bonding time while the children were dancing with the teachers.  There were games and stroll with lanterns around the park too.  The teachers put up all the lanterns that were made by the children for display.  To add to the atmosphere, some teachers actually went around distributing mooncakes, chinese tea and pomelo...nice effort.. I would say that it was quite a successful one except that the microphones were abit too soft. thumbs up
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: