Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
October 06, 2024, 03:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 123987 times)
CJCJ

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »

Anyway I have already informed the principle about these incidents, Mrs lee do agree that this particular teacher do rises her tone to students in class. She'll have a talk with the teacher.  Whats the outcome, yet to know.  Finger cross winked
My gal is at DF1, I send and pick her from school daily, therefore I'm able to observe.  I saw her teacher ignored those little students when they greeted her, till she saw me, she quickly smile to the students.  Even saw her used her foot to shift those students bags which were on the floor during the morning assembly.  Had a conversation with her when my gal told me what she did to her in class, can really tell she is trying to fake off and in a denial state. 
Usually I'll ask my gal what has she learn in school today, surprisingly she told me letter 'K' today.  I was shocked!  At this stage still at ABC??? Thank god, I do guide my gal at home.  I guess I really have to be much more hard working myself from now on.   Wink

Hi CJCJ,

my son is also in K1 this year, this is his 2nd year there. Which class is yr gal at ?
how do you know that her teacher is fake ? Do you go to the school often to monitor ?
I'm working mum hence i am not able to go to his school to observe, kind of worry.
Why do you comment that academically not very good ? Care to share...

Advertisement

sophia

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2009, 09:29:10 PM »

HI CJCJ,

Thanks for your sharing.
Is really disheartening to hear that... during the principal meeting session, she boasted so much that their academic teaching is very strong e.g. during K1 they will teach K2  then K2 will teach P1....
Not forgetting they charge so high on their school fees because as parent we convinced that we are paying for the value they committed.
angelfish

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2009, 02:16:40 AM »

For me, is the food they served for lunch, always with crab stick, fish cake or hotdog, occasionally only with chicken....really not nutritious at all!!! Teachers wise, so far i find reasonable, not very fantastic but still ok for me...my son joined last year, this year Nursery. But withdrawing after Term 2 due to house shifting....Went to their 2008 graduation concert, very gd performance & effort by the children & teachers though...
CJCJ

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 03:50:30 AM »

That's what the principal said, but do those teachers follow the guidelines during lesson time?  Thats another question mark I guess....
I just don't feel comfortable when those kids are being ask to sit on the floors.. You know, those don't take off shoes... 200 over kids stepped on the floors.
Another thing is, do you notice you just need to pay and pay in this school?  In another words, money all the time.....

HI CJCJ,

Thanks for your sharing.
Is really disheartening to hear that... during the principal meeting session, she boasted so much that their academic teaching is very strong e.g. during K1 they will teach K2  then K2 will teach P1....
Not forgetting they charge so high on their school fees because as parent we convinced that we are paying for the value they committed.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: