Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
October 06, 2024, 11:07:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 123980 times)
joy

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »

Wow !

Dayspring has so much " free " advertisements ah !

U guys should ask around from stay home moms who have kids in
there, from year 1 to year 4. Then u'll have a real complete picture !

Of those who stayed and their gripes. And those who leaves and their
complaints !

chitchat

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2009, 07:05:14 PM »

Only 1 time bad experience starts to condemn the school. Must see the overview especially those who have graduated. Some mothers can't even handle their own 1 or 2 children, expect teachers to handle 15-20 students perfectly.
Durian

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2009, 08:43:49 AM »

i have my two kido in dayspring. one graduated and in primary school now. He is doing very well in school. confidence and score well in exam. last year,i went to meet the teacher session and the form teacher said that his academic are well grounded in his kindergarten path. i am a homemaker, hardly work on his studies.till now , he still mentioned very proudly to friends and relatives that he loves dayspring... esp the teachers. both brothers always have common topic to share about the school. at least, most teachers are still around..... the turnover of staff are low, compare to many school. i am very comfortable with not only my son's teacher but the other teachers who are not teaching them. they are patient and approachable. The older brother always remind the younger brother who is still in dayspring that he envys the changes in the school. lately the new fantastic shethered walkway, more rooms etc. isn't good enough to see school keep change for good. so! a slight change in school fees ..... you guys made a big wooha ha! trust the school you chose. let your child enjoy it too.i am happy so far...... at least, i can be at home enjoying my housework. At the end of the day......glad to see them still smiling after a school day work.
Durian

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »

Smiley Education is a lifetime learning. Teaching is a lifetime passion. As a parents, we ought to undersatand our role (as a parents).......able to encourage and be thankful to the principals and teachers for their committement and efforts. let's try to be a more understanding parents to appreciate and entrust our little ones to  these principals and teachers that you have carefully chosen. With these badly affected economic downturn, there is no denial that most of the people do affected and are stressed. let's continue to be bold and face the new chapter of life, press on and stay positive. let's continue to be a good role model and enjoy seeing our little ones being moulded and shaped........keep smiling!!!!!
                        Don't worry......be happy......stay healthy !
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: